Friday, September 11, 2015

5 + 6 + 7


5. I'm sure I had some "I'm the favorite because I'm beloved and you're an old fort" 'tude after this baby-name investigation. It was a program at the library where everyone was making buttons with their names + meanings, and my sister was super dejected afterward. But she's actually named after someone, while I'm just named a name my parents liked, so I think she got over it with some explanation from our mom.

6. I helped to organize this year's SF Zine Fest and it involved me carrying a lot of stuff.

7. What idiot thought frog-shark would be the best name for a FRORCA? I guess it's because I was thinking of it as a shark instead of a whale, but what a missed opportunity.



I've been drawing these mostly on time, but getting them into the internet is hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment