Thursday, September 24, 2015

20 + 21 + 22 + 23




















20. Wanted to draw a dream-generating assembly line but somehow drew a duck bill, so now it's a duck employed by the dream industry.

21. I couldn't think of anything I felt guilty about, so I drew this from my cat's pov. I think he feels guilty because he hops away really fast if he hears us coming. 





















22. For reference:


Easter Egg (at the end) is actually my favorite, but I didn't want to draw a spoiler on the off chance that everyone hasn't seen this cartoon and is looking forward to watching it. The Bad Egg, of course, is also amazing. I think about this cartoon A LOT. Also, I think this might be the best drawing I've ever done of anything.


23. For reference:


I think about this movie constantly. Fay Ray actually plays 3 roles, but Mrs. Hardly is a standout.


No comments:

Post a Comment